Frequently Asked Questions
– Tube and coupler scaffold – this is a temporary type of construction that can quickly be assembled.
Cantilever scaffolds usually have to be preassembled before use because they rely on gravity for stability.
– Mobile scaffolding – this is a more temporary type of scaffolding that can be moved around.
The best type of scaffolding will depend on the project you are undertaking. All types have their pros and cons, so it is essential to think about what you need before deciding which type to use.
– Tube and coupler scaffolds are suitable for providing a quick way up or down from a height as they can be assembled quickly
– Cantilever scaffolds – are suitable for situations where the building is a permanent fixture.
– Mobile scaffolds are suitable when you need to move around as they can be packed into smaller spaces than other types of scaffolding